Search This Blog

2/18/2007

This weeks Listening...

It's been a quiet week in music for me. I've not had my MP3 player on much during my travels and whenever I've been in the house lounging around in my shorts I've either been reading, watching TV or reading a book.

I did however manage to listen repeatedly to the following albums.
  • Barry White - All Time Greatest Hits.
  • Buddy Holly - Gold.
  • Van Morrison - Astral Weeks.
  • Nick Drake - Pink Moon.
  • Guns and Roses - Use your Illusion.
  • The Pogues - The Ultimate Collection.
I've also created a couple of nice ringtones for my phone from sounds file I found floating around on't 'tinternet. The first one is a Honda RCV211V on warm up and the second one is a minute long Tardis in flight sound. Feel free to grab a copy of either by clicking the links.

No comments: