Search This Blog

2/19/2007

Not only, but also...

Not only did I add a couple of new thangs to the blog today I also hied over to IMDB and put all my DVD's into it. What use this is I don't know. I did want to put a list of DVD's I own onto my blog but there isn't a widget to allow me to do this. The best I can do is to tell you to click here to see the list of my DVD's.

I also watched the following DVD's.
  • 50 First Dates.
  • The Longest Yard.
  • Vanilla Sky.
In between doing all this I managed to do a little housework (dull dull dull...) and slung some clothes into the washing machine. All in all I think it's been quite a productive day for me, even though I probably should have been either trying to find a job or getting my shit together for my trip to Dublin on Thursday with my dad.

But no matter, I'll get my stuff organised for Dublin tomorrow and will forget about my employment situation until I return from pissing it up in Ireland with the bearded one.

No comments: