Search This Blog

1/06/2007

Someone I worship...

Once commented that "Watching TV was like taking a can of black spray paint to your third eye." I'd like to go one further and state catagorically that watching celebrity Big Brother is like puting a magnum to your temple and pulling the trigger.

Or at least that's how I feel after watching that shite for roughly 45 seconds. And believe me if I lived in a country where I could get my hands on a magnum this screed would never make it to posting and my walls would be redecorated a delicate shade of brain matter and blood red.

The thought that there are millions of idiots sitting watching that dross fills me with an urge to hunt them all down and slaughter them. After I did that I'd have to dedicate a little time to hunting Jade Goody so I could drive railroad spikes through her eyeballs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each to their own boy, just cause it doesn't rock you boat..........know what I am saying man.

Anonymous said...

I do believe Cicero said, "To each his own." However, I agree with Ross about TV. I am not a fan at all, which is why I do not have one, I do not watch one, and I avoid the cinema if I can. I'm with you my friend.

What an interesting blog you have here...