Search This Blog

1/14/2007

Here comes the headache...

It's ten past one in the morning and I'm just back from my dads 60th birthday party. I've had at least 20 rum and cokes and I'm surprisingly sober considering this fact. My head is just starting to thump due to the dehydration and I know I'm going to suffer even though I feel sober.

When my mum and dad picked me up before the party I was warned to be on my best behaviour and spent the night being watched at every turn by my sister, my mum, my dad and a couple of others who had been told to keep an eye on me. Fuck knows why though, it's not as if I was going to set fire to the place. (Shit, as you may know, doesn't burn...)

Anyhoo, the party was great. Friends and family were present and many a drink was quaffed. My dad looked resplendent in his Clan Douglas kilt and I, of course, looked good enough to eat in my jeans and a black shirt. (Black, my friends, is the new black.)

But bugger sitting here typing when I should be retiring to my bed to attempt to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Hiya Cuzz...sorry I missed your dad's birthday. Please pass on our best wishes and wish him many more. And a big hiya to your mum too...