Search This Blog

1/03/2007

Fully Recovered...

Well, the hangover to end all hangovers has finally dissipated and I'm back to whatever passes for normal. There's no longer a green tint at the edge of my field of vision and my stomach isn't churning and chundering like a cement mixer filled with horse shit.

And so I begin a new year...

My resolution? Well, who knows. Perhaps I should resolve to pack in the cigarettes or cut down on the junk food but that'd knock fuck out my basic diet, so bollocks to that.

If you have any suggestions as to what I should make my new years resolution please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Ross!!!!

In all seriousness I think you should make it your new years resolution to write every day on your blog. I always get such a laugh out of it and seen as though my new years resolution is to laugh more this year, you'd be doing me a favour too.. There ya go. Voila! Sorted!

=)

Unknown said...

A happy newyear to you too Lesley,
That does indeed sound like a good idea. I know I haven't written much over the last few weeks and should do more.
Hope you had a great new year and I'd like to wish you the best for the new year.

Kisses to ya.