Search This Blog

10/18/2006

Thump Thump Thump...

I have the headache to end all headaches. And I wasn't drunk or out my tits on anything last night.

If I was stoned or had been out on the razzle last night I wouldn't mind the headache so much. At least then there would be a reason for the pain in my cranium. I'd suffer it with a smile on my face, well, not so much a smile as a grimace but you get the idea.

In order to battle the hammering headache I have taken a couple of co-codamol. The worst thing about taking those demonic little pills is that they make me feel awful. It's almost like the feeling that you get when you have had too much to drink and have a wee shot on the roundabout in your local park on the way home.

So I have decided that the best thing for me to do is to switch off all the lights and go to my bed.

Night night.

No comments: