Search This Blog

10/19/2006

Should I be worried?

I don't like George W Bush. Anyone who knows me personally will, I'm sure, attest to this.

And that's fine... I'm more than happy to tell people I think that George W Bush is a raving madman. I'm overjoyed to let people know I think George W Bush is a...
"War-lovin-coke-snorting-drunk-driving illiterate monkey boy."
I'm also more than happy to say that I think George W Bush and his war on terrorism is possibly the biggest threat to world peace at this moment in time. Furthermore, I'm delighted to inform people that if someone were to blow a big hole in George W Bush I wouldn't shed a tear.

So it is with sympathy I read the story of young Julia Wilson who was questioned by the FBI because of a picture she posted on myspace.com. Julia (14) posted an image of George W Bush on myspace that made a threat towards Bush.

Here's the image for those of you who'd like to see it.

*Image (c) CBS5.

Despite the fact that this was posted by a 13 year old, Julia was 13 at the time of posting, the FBI saw fit to interview Julia without a parent present. Anyone else think this was a bit OTT? I do.

While I'd like to make it perfectly clear that I do not condone the killing of anyone for any reason I would like to make it known that I sympathize with Julia's anger towards Bush. Anyone with half a brain should be angry at Bush and his hijacking of the 9/11 tragedy to push forward his invasion of Iraq.

To read some more on this story click here. Or here.

Whatever happened to the right to freedom of speech? It's gone John...

Along with the right to freedom to protest and the rest of the rights Americans lost with the inception of the Patriot Act. Also gone is Habeas Corpus (the right to challenge detention) after Bush's administration suspended it a couple of days ago with the introduction of the The Military Commissions Act of 2006. For the official Whitehouse report on the signing of the act click here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the NWO. Resistance is futile.

1 comment:

Stuart Douglas said...

Can't say I have much sympathy for her - stupid, infantile thing to post in the first place.