Search This Blog

10/16/2006

Mix it, fix it, break it, bend it mash it up...

I'm really getting into Bastard Pop. In fact, I'm sitting here listening to Revolved and watching something on TV about Nunsploitation.

Watching nuns being buggered and listening to The Beatles remixed with more modern pop groups may not seem like a very sane way to pass an evening. But it's either that or watching Jonathan Ross weviewing the watest weweases, listening to Johann Sebastian Bach and wondering how long I'll last before I decided to overdose on Co-codamol and Diazepam washed down with bleach.

If I'm being honest I have to admit that I have, on occasion, wondered how it would be to make love with a nun. Now before you go getting all incensed and angry about my desires to knob a nun, please, calm the fuck down. I'm only kidding... Or am I? Actually, I'm not.

In an ideal world most men would admit to having this kind of fantasy. But we ain't in an ideal world and most men are spineless bastards when it comes to admitting their dark secrets. Fortunately I'm more evolved and have no qualms about opening up and letting you all read all about the hidden side of myself.

Ain't you lucky in that respect? You not only get to laugh at the fucked up shit that I think about but you also get to read things that other people wouldn't write about...

Anyhoo, back the point. Where was I? Oh yeah, Revolved. I'd recommend it if you like your music a bit on the wacky side. And guess what? I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that programme as well. That Japanese nun was hot.

Have you heard The Grey Album? It's a mash up the beatles white album and Jay-Z's black album. It's good. Dangermouse done it, look it up.

Unknown said...

Hello Lyndsay with an I,
I'll check it out. Even though rap aint my strongest point.