Search This Blog

10/18/2006

Jibbery jibbery hoof.

The title above makes no sense. Not to you anyhoo, but to me it means many things.

Whilst wandering the house I am prone to talking to myself. More often than not it's in a made up language of non-sense words that to the casual observer would probably convince them that I was totally off my head and should be locked up.

To me however these nonsensical words can mean a lot. A cup of coffee may, one day, be referred to as "Oom kowp af kafee" and the next day the same thing may be referred to as "Shavrinklestad! Imbediatlemundanski!"

Is this normal? Probably not. Do I care? Well, not really. I realized a long time ago that all of us are slightly mad in our own way. As Mark Twain once said "Let us consider that we are all partially insane." And he was correct. If you ask me he was right smack bang on the money.

Of course you have to remember that he was start staring mad and can't be trusted.

Shavrinklestad anyone?

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

make mine krnankos with brezzando pika sugar.
Thanx

Salagatle!