Search This Blog

10/02/2006

In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty...I first set my eyes on sweet Kate.

************************************

Kate, sprawiać przyjemność (proszę) nawiązują kontakt jak (ponieważ) JA chciałby widzieć was znowu.

************************************

I have, for the last day, sat at this computer trying to write something to let you all know about my trip to Dublin. Nothing was forthcoming so I've decided to dump it for the moment. Instead, I'm going to use this post to say thank you to someone for making my trip to Dublin very enjoyable.

Kate works in a hotel that I frequented over the few days I was in Dublin.

While I sat at the bar writing notes on where I had been that day Kate was never far away and always had something nice to say to me.

So, Kate, if you are reading this, Thank You very much. Drop me a line, I'd love to see you again.

3 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Hhhmmm...I seem to remember saying "get out of Edinburgh, meet someone, etc etc...".

Sounds like he's done it folks and this is probably the reason he only got 3hrs sleep a day. As a rough translation, his little Polish phrase means something to the effect of "Kate, please make contact with me. I'd love to see you again."

You go, Cuzz...

Unknown said...

Hmmmm,
Ok so I got out of Edinburgh and I met someone. Trouble is that I didn't let her know I liked her. (Thus the polish phrase asking her to get in contact with me.)

And the reason I only got three hours sleep was that I couldn't sleep on a bed that was as soft as a slab of concrete.

I gave Angie a big kiss from you as you asked.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

hey, so you didn't tell her.... so go back and tell her.
Dammit, do we have to spoon feed you everything?

Salagatle!