Search This Blog

9/20/2006

My friend jenny.

Jenny has written something on her blog about me. Aint that nice?

It's especially nice for me as I had no idea that Jenny thought so highly of me. Talk about amazed...

I know Jenny and I have always got on but like many friendships there has always been a barrier between loving the person and actually telling that person just why you love them. Jenny doesn't see that barrier and has just amazed me by posting something so touching that I am astounded.

It takes a lot to make me speechless. Jenny has achieved this.

Love ya babe.

(Don't worry Geoff, [Jenny's other half] I'm not going to try to steal your woman. You're way bigger than I am.)

2 comments:

jenny said...

It's a fucking love in! Group Hug!

Anonymous said...

That's shocking getting sacked for Blogging..Hope you get something soon.
Well you're no longer an employee and I'll bet you know where all the bodies are,just think of all the fun you can have getting your revenge..