Search This Blog

9/30/2006

Go east young man.
For there you will find peace.

Or something like that. ....ed if I know.

I'm annoyed now, I'm in dublin airport and this ....king (Swine!) computer won't allow me to write the word "...." There it goes again. Bastard... Aha! I found a word it allows.

As I'm only killing time until the flight arrives I'm going to see what words are acceptable and what ones aren't.

.... (not allowed.) [clue; begins witha "C" and sounds like "Punt."
Shit. (allowed)
Tits. (allowed.
Ass. (allowed.)
Vagina. (allowed.)
Twat. (allowed.)
Bush. (allowed.)

I could go through a lot more filthy words but I think I'd find that it's just the Big Two of .... and .... this really annoys me. How dare the powers that be decide what words I can and cannot use when posting on my website. I've half a mind to.... (No, forget that, I'm not about to go making remarks that could be taken out of context as I'm in an airport my words could be misunderstood and then I really would be ....ed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao I was just catching up on ur posts hun as ive had the 2 weeks from hell with kids, work and job interviews and had myself a lil laugh at this one I can just see u sitting there cursing at a computer cause it wouldnt let u swear ..... u should of used fock or focker it probably would of allowed it lol anyways ive got 2 weeks of hell with kids on school holidays so hope to catch up with u online soon take care hun bye for now ..... Boo