Search This Blog

8/13/2006

The last week...

I 'ave been mostly doing nothing.

Sleeping and lazing around has been my main priority all week. Because of this I've somewhat neglected my faithful readers. (And my not so faithful readers. You know who you are...)

I have been floating around the festival and circuiting around the city, but Covering The Story hasn't been high on my list of priorities so my little side project has been shit to say the least. But fuck it, I have all of next week off to piss around and have some fun. Tomorrow I'm off to festival Sunday to absorb some more of the sights and sounds of the festival, and on Monday I'm off to see Howard Marks' one man show.

The rest of the week I shall be spending as much time as possible at the festival enjoying the fun and frolics associated with it.

1 comment:

jenny said...

em isn't she a 10 year old????