Search This Blog

6/01/2006

Today was mostly spent in bed.

If I were to tell you I didn't get out of my bed until 3:38pm today what would you say?

You'd say; "Lazy bastard."

And you'd be right.

But then I'd leap to my defense and inform you that I didn't go to my bed until 9am. Then you would feel slightly bad for being so quick to judge me. Then I'd forgive you and we'd be pals again. Then we'd all go into the wardrobe and meet Aslan, Mr Tumnus and the rest of the inhabitants of Narnia...

Or something like that.

More than likely your next question would be; "Why the fuck didn't you go to your bed until 9am?"

And I'd answer; "Because I spent six hours uploading more pictures of my African holiday so that you could see some of the things I saw." Then you'd feel awful again. Then I'd remind you that my holiday to Africa was more than a year ago and I should have uploaded the pictures sooner.

Then you'd say; "Lazy bastard."

And you'd be right. Then I'd say; "Is this the full five half hour argument or just the five minute one?" And then you'd hit me for never taking anything seriously.

And, once again, you'd be right.

No comments: