Search This Blog

6/21/2006

It surely is my calling...

To make my mark on life.

And what better way to do this than to take up a cause worth fighting for?

So, I'm calling on the BBC to have Billie Piper installed as the new Dr Who. I know I may face ridicule and derision from Whovians who will possibly call for a Fatwa to be announced to put me in order, but, screw them. How much damage can a bunch of anorak wearing motherfuckers do?

Please leave a comment stating whether or not you think that Billie Piper should be made the new Dr.

6 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hey, I don't have to watch the show, so for my money they can make Robert Mugabe (look it up) the new Dr.

Salagatle!

Anonymous said...

You've got my vote. I love Billie Piper, if I was a boy, I would want to touch her milk bubbles.

Anonymous said...

Not sure about that one,but it's an intersting idea..

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Billie Piper as the first female Dr.

Divemaster GranDad said...

Ok, no more Whovians then...how about Who-res? LOL...

jenny said...

Well said Mrs D! I've better things to concern me...like will Craig still be there when Rosie gets home?!