Search This Blog

6/27/2006

I'd like to take this opportunity...

To apologize for the last few posts.

I put it down to the fact that I've been busy wrestling with some major decisions and haven't had the time to think of anything to write about. At times like these I tend to drop into default mode. Which, for me, is the ability to chronicle the base thoughts.

Fortunately there has been a rather enlightening side-effect to this. I've finally realized that unless I get off my lazy arse and DO SOMETHING I'm going to be sitting in ten years time wondering where my life went wrong. And that isn't a place I ever want to be.

The idea of going traveling for a while has been bandied about by various people, who I know and love and I'm beginning to see the positive side to it. For one it'll give me something to write about, for two it'll make my life more rewarding and for three it'll stop me wanking off so much...

1 comment:

Stuart Douglas said...

You go girl (and other American style signs of encouragement)!