Search This Blog

5/16/2006

Has it really been almost a week?

Since I posted on here?

Shame on me. I almost feel guilty for not keeping you all abreast of the goings on in the life and times of me. But then the feeling passes and I remember that I'm not writing this blog to satiate your lust for depravity, mayhem and sordid tales of masturbation. (Which this blog could so easily descend into...)

Truth be told it's been a quiet week really. There have been minor hickups on the road to enlightenment but nothing major has decided to steer itself in my direction and the cosmic wheel still turns. I've popped a few billion sperm onto my stomach, slept, scratched my arse, smoked at least a hundred and thirty cigarettes, swallowed several pills, smoked fifty to sixty joints, worked and slept. An average week really.

There has, however, been enough drama on here to keep you all on tenterhooks. Will Tootsie ever meet Kev? Is Kev really named Andy? Is Kev/Andy really off to foreign parts with the Army? Are there two Kevs? Will channel four make it into a made for TV movie? Will it be Ewan McGregor or Pierce Brosnan in the male lead role or will the production company use an unknown actor? Will these and other questions ever be answered?... Who knows. Certainly not me. I just work here.

Via con dios and all that.

2 comments:

jenny said...

So Kev is Andy? Who the hell is Andy? Do we know anyone called Andy from t'club?

And he's a soldier! Wonder if he has that nice uniform with the combats and camouflage stuff? If he does then Tootsie wants to get herself near him asap...it's the second hottest uniform after a fireman!

jenny said...

I'll look forward to that Leigh!

I hope you get to meet Andy, sounds like you 2 might hit it off!