Search This Blog

5/25/2006

Danger! Cow invasion!

As my pledge to keep away from bookshops is still in effect I was somewhat stuck for something to do today. So I thought I'd get some batteries for my camera and go into town to get some pictures of the Scottish Parliament building.

Little did I realise that in doing so I would end up walking around town looking for a herd of cows.

The Cowparade is being held in Edinburgh over the next ten weeks.

To save you lot the bother of going out and seeing them yourselves I took the trouble of grabbing pictures of them for you. Ain't that nice of me?

To see the pictures click here.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh I love the cows!! I've spotted a few and I'm reliably informed there's one at the airport as well. I think I'll go on a cow hunt myself. Yep I am liking the cow parade. How utterly sad of me.