Search This Blog

4/17/2006

I may seem like a bit of a swine...

But in actuality I'm quite a nice bloke.

For an example I'll tell you what happened at my work on Sunday night...

I'm standing behind the bar, minding my own business and thinking to myself just what is it that seemingly rational people see in the game of bowls when I spot movement out of the corner of my eye. I look down and I see a small mouse sniffling around the rubbish bins.

I watched as the mouse made its way behind the bins. Picking up a pint glass I lift the front two bins out of the way so I can capture the furry little fucker. As the pint glass descends over the mouse it leaps in shock and I slip a beermat under the glass so that it can't make a break for freedom.

Then I carefully walked out the back door and set the mouse free.

So, the next time I seem like a complete bastard just remember that I'm not always as I seem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew you had a soft streak. YOu were the same at school.

Momma

jenny said...

Did you chase any terrified women around with the mouse? No I bet you didn't. I bet you just got it and went out with it. When you learn to do the same with mutant spiders you have caught in a pint glass instead of chasing hysterical women (by women I mean me) round the bloody club I will stop regarding you as a swine!