Search This Blog

3/17/2006

Something has been bothering me...

Have you ever had your hair cut and had the hairdresser ask you "Do you want some gel on that?"

Why is it when the hairdresser applies the gel your hair looks great but when you try it yourself it looks like you've been dragged through a field tied to the back of a runaway bull and have been pulled through a hedge backwards?

I know hairdressers go to college to study how to cut hair, but are we expected to believe that there is a whole part of hairdressing college put aside to teach trainees how to apply gel? Surely it's not that difficult.

I really must ask my hairdresser this the next time I go for a haircut. Though, obviously, after he's finished with the scissors just in case it's a trade secret and he makes a lunge for me with a manic look in his eye.

1 comment:

jenny said...

It's not rocket science hon...my 5 year old manages to gel his hair just fine! Should I bring gel to work tomorrow night then to do your hair???