Search This Blog

3/15/2006

Passing the time.

It's been a dull week in the life of me this week.

Nothing major has happened, there has been no drama and I've not robbed my work of a thousands of pounds in order to flee the country and start a new life on a farm in Idaho where I can raise prize winning hogs.

So, I really have nothing to write about. But as I don't want to disappoint my many readers I'll sit here and ramble before I retire to my bed. Damn, aren't you lucky?

(You really have to admire my gift for ignoring the fact that I have very few readers.)

This week I've spent most of my time playing on the XBox, reading, watching Angel and Buffy on DVD and working. I like to term this state of existence as SSDD; Same Shit Different Day.

Aside from all that excitement it's been dull and uninteresting. Should the situation change I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you have had a boring week, have you read your blogger on Boobs, its better than the Daily Mail crossword.

Love Momma