Search This Blog

2/24/2006

It has occurred to me...

That I need a picture for my new MySpace profile.

Everyone else manages to look quirky, interesting, funloving or just downright sexy in their picture and all I manage to look like is someone who you'd rather not meet in a dark alley.

I could use one of the ones taken while I was on holiday in South Africa. And as this is a public forum type of arrangement I could throw it open to the vote.

So here goes. It's your call. Which one of the following pictures should I use for my new MySpace page?

Should it be...

Tattoo

Picture #1. The Tattoo I had done while in Durban.

Me Versus the Indian Ocean.,

Picture #2. Wandering out into the surf at Mtwalume.

Surfs up.

Picture #3. Looking quite cool. Even though I had just had a near death experience.

So now it's all down to you lot out there in web land. Take your pick of the pics and leave a comment. I'll let the vote run for a couple of days.

3 comments:

jenny said...

Yep it's gotta be the surf one...looking mate! p.s had a good laugh with your wee sis last night..oh and get back to work!

jenny said...

not enough sleep!!! looking mate??? I meant looking good mate! Aww shit I'm away to bed!!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

I have it on good authority that there is a pic of you where you BROWN EYED the local Metro Police!!!
Thats the one I want you to post!!!!