Search This Blog

12/02/2005

Recent happenings.

I've been in my bed a lot this last couple of weeks. Due not only to a grand depression but also to a stinking cold/flu virus which went straight to my lungs and had a party.

It's been a great to see all the shit in my lungs get gobbed out though. Huge lumps of green and grey phlegm have been hacked and hawked up at regular intervals and several times I've coughed so hard I saw stars in my watery eyes and almost passed out. Oh the joys of a 40 cigarettes a day habit and a chest infection...

Because of the fact that daytime TV sucks like a cheap hooker I've been listening to a lot of music, reading, jerking off and sleeping.

Top of the list for listening has been The Goons, even though I've been unable to laugh really hard without coughing until I'm blue in the face... Much like a smurf who has been caught smoking by grampa smurf and has been made to smoke until he pukes.

Also on the listening list has been...
I've also been playing on my new XBox. Which is what I'm going to be doing in about an hour after the lovely hot bath that's waiting for me right now.

Stay happy folks. Depression is a bitch.

No comments: