Search This Blog

12/19/2005

Lazy ways and lazy days.

Today has been one of those days where getting out my bed was low on my list of priorities. Unless I was going for a piss that is. But that's a given.

My days of lying in a soggy bed covered in my own piss are gone and forgotten. Never to return until I'm resident in an old folks home and I don't need to worry about who's going to change the sheets the next morning. That's something to look forward to... Waking up in the morning and yelling at a nurse "Hey, I'm covered in piss, change the sheets and give me a sponge bath!"

It's been too cold today to venture out my warm bed. In fact if it wasn't for the fact I had a virus in my computer I wanted to remove you wouldn't be reading this now.

Now though, the virus has been safely removed and I'm off back to my bed.

No comments: