Search This Blog

10/03/2005

Recent Listening & Reading.

A list of what I have been listening to this last week or so...
  • U2. The Joshua Tree.
  • James Brown. Soul & Funky.
  • Jamiroquai. A Funk Odyssey.
  • Travis. The Man Who.
  • Nirvana. Nevermind.
  • Zero 7. Another Late Night.
  • Swingers. Vol 1 & 2.
  • The Eagles. Hotel California.
  • Mike Oldfield. Tubular Bells II.
  • Neil Young. Harvest.
  • Bob Marley & The Wailers. Legend.
  • Collective Soul. Blender.
  • American Music Club. California.
  • American Music Club. Mercury.
And a list of what I've been reading this week.
  • Monty Pythons Flying Circus. The Complete Unexpurgated Scripts of the Original TV Series.
And also a list of what I books I plan on reading as and when I have the time spare.
  • Wilbur Smith. Blue Horizon.
  • Stephen E. Ambrose. Citizen Soldiers.
  • Richard Adams. Maia.
  • Graham Phillips. Act of God.
  • Frederick Forsyth. Avenger.
A special thanks is due to Karen for getting me to dig out the American Music Club CD's.

No comments: