Search This Blog

10/21/2005

♪♫ Future so bright, I gotta wear shades...♪♫

Just when you thought pampered popstars couldn't get any more up their own arseholes...

U2 frontman, Bono, claims he wears sunglasses to protect his right eye from swelling up when someone takes his photograph.

Yeah Bono, sure, that's the reason. Nothing to do with the fact that Bvlgari sunglasses are really expensive and they make you look oh so cool and hip... Not to mention that if the press prints this story you get lots of pairs of Bvlgari sunglasses for free.

2 comments:

Lena M Bakke said...

When I see the title of your post I just feel like saying: Things are going great and they're only getting better!

Not really a comment to your posting, but hey - it's a great song!

Anonymous said...

I'm doin alright, getting good grades, the futures so birght, I gotta wear shades...Fab song ...one of my faves...Also one of the soundtracks from 'KUFFS'....Good film for it's time....and Christian Slater just looks ooohh so sexy in this one...Cya