Search This Blog

9/22/2005

The few, the proud and the brave...

Jump.

A couple of years ago I did a 10,500 ft tandem skydive to raise money for Maggies Cancer Centre and I'm in the mood to do so again. So, just this minute I have sent for the necessary forms to do a charity jump for the Seeds For Africa Charity.

My decision to take the plunge for this charity is mostly due to the fact that Seeds For Africa helps people in Mozambique. A country which I visited earlier this year when I went to stay with my cousin Steve for a month.

When I receive the details I'll see about setting up some sort of account so that anyone who visits this blog can contribute to the funds for this. Every penny counts and all that.

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Kewl!! I can already hear you shouting "Gemorino...uh, Gemorrah...um, Gemimah...ah, fuckit, jump!!"...

Enjoy...would love to do it again myself. For those that haven't thrown themselves out of a perfectly good aeroplane yet...why not????