Search This Blog

8/31/2005

Holy Smoke.

That title should have the word "Batman" at the end of it.

It's impossible to say "Holy Smoke" without a little voice in your head saying the word batman at the end. Try it. Say "Holy Smoke" and you'll see...

See, I told you.

But, I'm wandering here. I didn't come here to tell you about the oddity of the batman effect, I came here to let you know what the hell has been happening to me the last few days.

I've been depressed. OK? Is that fine with you? If not, then tough shit bubba. 'Cos that's the way it was. And may still be, I'm not sure.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

the world is depressed, and it's depending on you to cheer up.

Anonymous said...

Wot on earth have you got to be depressed about? Your young, free and single, get out there and do some damage!!
Luv ya always
//(*_*)\\