Search This Blog

7/09/2005

Project.

What with all the G8 guff winding up I'm in need of a project to fill my time and to give me something to write about. Perhaps I should look into the local community centre and see if there is anything that would grab my interest and give it a firm shake.

Maybe a foreign language course is the thing for me. I've always had a hankering for learning a new language. How difficult can it be? I managed to learn English.

Or perhaps I could do a computing course that I can use to get another job. That could be cool, I've never worked in an office before. I wonder how long I'd last before I got sacked? Probably not very long. I have the wrong work ethic according to most people who have employed me.

How about a writing course of some form? Creative writing is one of my stronger points so why not do something that'll improve on a talent I have a desire to use? It's not a bad idea. It'd certainly allow me to be able to write coherently.

Alternatively I could learn a martial art. That would, without a doubt, be a laugh a minute. I'd be too tempted to go to the class wearing a jumpsuit, eating burgers and doing impressions of Elvis in his latter days. "Hooaaa, Ah'm the king of rock 'n roll." Etc etc etc.

If there are any of you out there who have a suggestion for something for me to do please let me know by doing the point and click thing and leaving me a comment.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Foreign language? You have your own language when your pissed which is enough for you!! Martial Arts? Can't see you doing this. Working in an office? Do me a favour!! Writing? Yes, absolutley, definatley. Get your ass onto a college web site and find a course. Alternatively Telford do an evening course in comedy sketch writing...after all wasn't that the plan?

Lena M Bakke said...

Norsk er kanskje tingen for deg???

Or I'd say that a course that's got something to do with writing must be right up your alley cause you've obviously got a talent for it!