Search This Blog

7/23/2005

I don't get it.

Life. It's a puzzling thing.

Lessons learned over time. But for what point? For what purpose?

I'd like to think that there is some grand scheme behind the intricacies of the universe but if involves taking communion, praying to the sun, giving my heart to Jesus or any other kind of general worshipping then count me out. Fuck that.

The Grand Whazoo does not require prayer or dedication. He doesn't give a fuck about that, I know 'cos It told me.

"I don't give a fuck about that." It said.

Why would It lie to me? It has nothing to gain from lying to me. Unlike certain things in life... Governments, Ministers, Clerics, Popes etc etc etc... They all have something to gain by filling my head with nonsense. Control & obedience. Allegiance.

The Grand Whazoo thinks this is all bullshit.

"It's all bullshit." It said.

When It told me that, I knew. I saw. I realized. The Grand Whazoo wants very little from me...

That I be me.
That I listen to the little voice in my head that lets me see this life, without the broken perception, without hollow judgment of who a person is or what they believe, without hatred in my heart, without fear.
That I appreciate that all people are the living embodiment of all the possible people I could have been.
That I do what is good and right.
That I love all the people.

No comments: