Search This Blog

7/31/2005

Hang 'em High.

I always said that I'd never do a job that involved wearing a tie.

My work has decided that I should not only wear a shirt but I should also wrap a noose around my neck.

Apparently, trying to choke my spirit and the slow, steady crushing of my individuality isn't enough... Why is it when you take a reasonably rational person and give them a position of power it goes directly to their heads and they turn into a Nazi? Fucked if I know... It's a mystery to me. Perhaps you know differently. Perhaps not.

Whatever, let's not dwell on this shit. Let's do something to alter our minds frequency and kiss the skies. After all, that is what we're here for...

We are the children of the Grand Whazoo... We are proud warriors on a mission to enlighten the world... We are brave fighters who use words instead of weapons... And we are legion. So sit up and take notice. Or prepare to witness the whirlwind.

Take a stand or Take a seat. Lead, follow or get the fuck out the way. This is our time. Our world. Our chance to make a change.

And it is time for a change.

It is time for hope to shine through the fog of despair and banish the overlords who think they know best, who think they can control chaos with rules and regulations, who think that wearing a tie makes me one of them...

Governments, Committees, Steering Groups, Quangos, Ministers and Members of parliament take note... You do not control me. I am free as a bird and I shit on you from the dizzying heights of my mind.

Hang 'em high I say. Let their legs swing in the breeze while their necks are stretched.

3 comments:

jenny said...

Very intresting...you appear to have come over all revolutionary. Urgig us all to take on the establishment but tell me are you actually going to take action against the "establishment" or are these only words????

Unknown said...

It's meant to be a rallying call for the silent masses to say the things they really feel. A Gonzo rant if you will.

There will always be an "Establishment" that is something that you cannot change. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" so to speak.

Writing these words, to me, is taking action against the "Establishment" They don't like it when we share information that instructs us that their way is not the only way.

Jeanie said...

Rise on up, brother.