Search This Blog

6/27/2005

Recent listening.

If I knew how to I'd put a list of music I'm listening to at the moment in the sidebar of my blog. But I don't know how to, so I'm posting it here.

Muse.
Prime Circle. Hello Crazy World.
Jean Michel Jarre. Aero.
The Pogues.
Killers. Hot Fuss.
Live. Secret Samadhi.
Peter Gabriel. Shaking The Tree.
Jean Michel Jarre. Huston-Lyon Live concerts.
Eminem. Slim Shady LP.
Live. The Distance To Here.
Collective Soul. Blender.
Damien Rice.
Collective Soul, Hints, allegations and things left unsaid.
James Blunt. Beautiful.
Live. Mental jewelry.
Bob Marley & The Wailers. Legend.
Stereophonics.

I've not read any books this week. Though I did complete The Trials Of Lenny Bruce and I've just begun a re-read of Hunter S Thompson's classic Hells Angels.

I really should begin to read Jane Austin's Pride and Predjudice and Emma, Charles Dickens' Dombey and Son, and the Sir Walter Scott tome Ivanhoe, that have sat on my bookcase for the last couple of months but I'm not really in the mood to read in Ye Olde English. I'll get to them one day I'm sure. If it is what I should do. Kismet, Fate, Destiny and all that. Righty Ho?

Yes Ross. Righty Ho. We're with you, we know what you meant by that statement. We all realize that what you were doing was making the point that everything that is meant to be will be... Just finish the fucking story!

Fine then. Be like that.

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Cuzz...keep the Pride and Prejudice for those inevitable moments of insomnia...believe me...

Just thinking about how it bored me at school, I start yawning...time for another cup of coffee...and just maybe I should try and get some work done...