Search This Blog

6/14/2005

Notes From Africa. Part 7. Guinjata Bay. Day 5.

I awoke at 8am after having good nights sleep. Perhaps this was caused by my late nights and early mornings catching up on me. I've had two great lucid dreams.

I went for a walk on the beach to collect shells. There are lots of Conch shells washed up on the beach by the tide as it retreats.

I spent a few hours staring out to sea.

Read The Hiram Key by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas.

Went to the pub with Steve to watch the Monaco F1 Grand Prix. Fun race in the latter stages. I still think F1 is boring compared to Moto Gp. But racing is racing so I watch as the ultra fast whizz past the ultra rich. A few double Paradise Rum and Spa Letta are had.

A blonde honeymooner with amazing tits sits behind me. I can see her reflection in the mirror on the wall just at the side of the TV screen. Ho ho. Should I watch the early stages of an F1 race where nothing ever happens or should I surreptitiously sneak a nice long look at this girls tits?

Later on things begin to hot up. The girls boyfriend has arrived and they are pawing at each other. And the race gets quite exciting too. As the last few laps take place I stop staring at this girl get felt up by her boyfriend and watch the closing stages of the race.

Back to the hut for a double rum and coke and dinner of chicken flattie in peri peri marinade, vegetables and mashed potato. More rum and coke.

Steve, Steph and I drive down onto the beach and take a nice long walk. The moon is up and the skies are slightly cloudy. The sunset is amazing. As you can see.


Sunset over Mozambique


No comments: