Search This Blog

6/28/2005

I know it's shallow....

It's really sad that something as trivial as reaching 4000 hits on my blog should make me feel like I do at the moment.

I began posting on this blog about a year ago. In fact, it's only two days until this blog is a year old. I never thought I'd keep up with posting on it for longer than a week or two before I got sick of it and resigned it to being another good intention that I grew tired of. But, here I am, still posting.

And, not only am I still posting but I'm still enjoying doing it. I know this blog isn't widely read, hell I only have 9 returning readers, but that doesn't bother me. I'd enjoy doing this even if no-one read it during my lifetime and it only got read posthumously by beings far in the future on spaceships that can tap into our internet, time travel, fly faster than light speed and make a cup of instant coffee that actually tastes like freshly made ground coffee...

But I doubt that will ever happen. Instant coffee can't be made to taste like real coffee.

No comments: