Search This Blog

6/13/2005

Cut off at the neck...

My phone line has been "offline" for the last few days so I've not been able to reply to any of my mails or post on here. Perhaps I should have paid the bill sooner... Selah.

It's been a dull week this week. Nothing much very exiting has happened. Nada. Nix. Zero.

I've just finished reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown and have spent the last day going through the Da Vinci Code with a highlighting pen so I can take a look at the bigger story that is hidden within. I particularly want to read up Leonardo Da Vinci as he seemed like an amazing human being. A bit nuts perhaps, but crazy people are always more colorful. Fuck beige.

The other thing from the Da Vinci Code I want to look into more is the number PHI. I'm not very good at math but I'll sure as hell try to get a laymans grasp of what this number is all about.

Now I'm off to lie down for a bit.

1 comment:

Stuart Douglas said...

The Da Vinci Code? The bloody Da Vinci Code?!?! You have crossed to the Dark Side, my son...