Search This Blog

6/16/2005

Between shifts.

I'm only home for a couple of hours between shifts at the club so I've decided I'd use the time wisely and let you all know a little bit about me.

I am, as you may have noticed from my picture, a man. I'm currently running at 33 earth years in age. I may make 40, I may not. I smoke, drink and take drugs. I like good music and people who make me laugh.

Things that get on my nerves; (In varying degrees.) Reality TV shows. Politicians. Organized religion. Ignorance and being ignorant. Political correctness. Closed mindedness. Uninformed opinion. Racism.

Things that make me laugh: (In varying degrees.) Monty Python. Spike Milligna. Bill Hicks. George Carlin. Robin Williams. Jeff Foxworthy.

Things that make me sad; (In varying degrees.) Poverty. Suffering. Heartache. Loss.

Things I do to make it a better world: (In varying degrees.) Give to charity. Treat people with respect. Make people laugh. Keep an open mind. Love life.

Seven people, living or dead, I'd like to spend a day with; Bill Hicks, Jesus, Hunter S Thompson, Timothy Leary, Jimi Hendrix, Einstein and George W Bush.

(Who wants to bet G. W. Bush wouldn't have a very good night?)

This list of things I feel I should document will, if I bother, be updated at a later date. Maybe. Right now I'm going to have a quick wank and a nap before my second shift of the day begins in two and a half hours time.

Have a nice day one and all.

No comments: