Search This Blog

5/16/2005

The wandering continues.

Back in Joburg.

I've had a very lazy day. I didn't get up until 1pm. That's awfully close to my rising time in Edinburgh but since I've been in Africa I don't think I've slept past 10am in the morning, for fear of missing out on seeing some new type of creature to question Steve about.

I've seen so much wildlife while here that my mind reels at the thought that I haven't seen anything close to .000000001 of the animals and plants in Africa.

In the last week or so, (I have no idea what date it is. Or what day. Holidays are like that.) We've been in Mtwalume, which is where my Auntie Eleanor and my Uncle Ricky live. The week has been enjoyable so much so that I am almost unable to describe the things I have seen and learned.

No comments: