Search This Blog

4/02/2005

Pope Pops off.

Roman Catholics around the world are united in grief tonight as it was announced that the Pope has finally popped his clogs and has joined the choir invisible. Awww, Diddums.

I appreciate that this man was a symbol of religion to many millions of sheep, I mean people, around the world but am I the only person that is still sane enough to realize that the Catholic Church is one of the most hypocritical establishments in the world today? Am I? Please tell me I'm not. I'm too lazy to have to be the one that saves the world. I've got shit to do for fucks sake. Can't you work it out amongst yourselves?

Think for a minute about how much money the Vatican has accumulated in banking deals and property and then ask yourself if the Church is really interested in ending the needless suffering of millions of people around the world. The only conclusion you will come to is that the people in charge of the Church couldn't give a flying fuck about saving anyone.

(By the way, the Pope is NOT in charge, he's just a frontman for a con-job. The real powermongers pull the strings in darkened rooms. Priests and Bishops fuck choir boys and Nuns Jill off to pictures of Mother Theresa being DP'd and spit roasted by a well hung Black Stallion and a Golden Retriever.)

The people in charge of the Church are not Gods messengers upon the earth. They are vicious cruel swines who rape and molest the poor unfortunates of the world in more ways than one. I spit on them and their false "Religion". Fuck them and all they stand for.

As a parting shot in this post I really hope that there is such a thing as Hell because the Pope is guaranteed to be there right this very moment standing in line with Hitler and Mother Theresa just waiting to have a fifteen inch spike forcibly inserted into their arses. Who says Satan is a bad guy? He just doesn't have the right PR man on his side.

Joy to the world, the Pope is dead.

No comments: