Search This Blog

4/25/2005

"I wish to register a complaint"

About mobile phone ringtones.

Which retarded fuckwit thought up the idea that people would like to have their phone play a favorite themetune or chirp, bleep and fart at them? 'Cos I want to throttle the mother fucker.

I'm sick to death of hearing the Crazy Frog or Chirpy the Chicken chime into my ears. Nor do I want to hear the theme from the A-Team, Rocky or any other Movie/TV based shit. If I want to hear the theme from Rocky, guess what? I'll watch the fucking movie.

It's not only mobile phones that have these fucking things on it. TV advertisers have cashed in on this mindless fad and have produced commercials to push this evil into the collective unconscious. You cannot turn on your TV now without seeing the Crazy Frog at least three times in each commercial break nor can you go a day without hearing it on someone's mobile.

I have, on one occasion, had to sit and listen to 27 individual ringtones. I felt like punching the person who asked me to listen to them all. But whipping out an arm and whacking your 11 year old nephew in the face is, for some reason, frowned upon.

I've had enough. I'm going to bring out a ringtone. My ringtone will consist of my voice screaming "Answer your fucking phone... Answer your fucking phone... Answer your fucking phone..." This may, at first glance, strike you as not very productive but think of it this way... Phones will be answered very promptly and no-one will let the bloody thing ring for much longer than it takes for the ringtone to scream "Answer your.."

A good thing I'm sure you'll agree...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I sit here reading this laughing my ass off as I always do I have to listen to "the party chicken" ringtone commercial on TV at the same time.. Yes we have the same useless ringtones here in aussie land and what makes it even worse is my 3 kids then continue by singing it repeatedly over and over to remind me of how stupid the ringtones really are so when u get ur ringtone "answer your fucking phone" registered plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me a copy as I have a few friends that id love to give it to so they would take the ridiculous crap that they think is cool off there phones and put something worth waiting for when their phone rings ....LOL thanx again hun for writing what most people think but are affraid to say....love always your crazy aussie friend Boo