Search This Blog

4/21/2005

The final countdown.

10 days to go until I fly out to South Africa.

10. The number of commandments Moses allegedly was given by God. The basis for the decimal system. The number of shoes quintuplets need. My age in 1981. Etc etc etc...

Today I have given more thought to hopping off the return flight from SA to Frankfurt and traveling about Europe for a while. I really can't think of a reason not to.
I am constantly whining that I have nothing to write about and this chance lands in my lap like a gift from the gods. It's almost as if the Big Kahuna itself was reading my blog somewhere and thought to itself, "He wishes for adventure and discovery? Thus it shall be. Pass me another beer Hicks, and leave that cherubim alone..." Or maybe not. I'd like to think it's true.

What the fuck do I have to lose? Correct, nothing. More thought needs to be done on this though so I'll leave it for now.

No comments: