Search This Blog

4/22/2005

The countdown continues.

Eight days to go until my African adventure gets underway.

I've been somewhat of a lazy shit the last few days. I have done nothing productive what so ever. Not a bolt. I've very rarely posted anything as the more observant of you will no doubt have noticed. Truth be told I've been in a kind of a funny mood these last few days. I've been irritable, stressed and short fused. There's nothing unusual in that, but I still feel I'm in a funny mood.

It could just be tiredness. I've only slept three hours in the last two days.

Which is why I'm going to finish this post then go straight to my bed with a cup of lemon tea and a nice strong joint. Sounds like a killer idea to me. But, first I gotta finish this post.

I have no idea what this mood I'm in is. It's nothing I can put a name on, If it were depression I'd say I'm depressed and be done with it. But, I can't. So I won't. I could call it a deep funk, 'cos it certainly feels as though I should call this strange mood a deep funk. Yeah, that's what I'm going to call this mood. Problem solved. I'm in a deep funk. If you need me I'll be in my bed with my funk to keep me warm, a joint to knock me out and a cup of lemon tea to spill onto my duvet.

No comments: