Search This Blog

4/29/2005

2 minutes until D-Day.

D-Day approaches with the stealth and guile normally reserved for SAS soldiers and Solid Snake.

Not D-Day in the sense of World War II when the allied troops stormed the beaches at Normandy, D-Day as in Departure Date.

At this time tomorrow I'll be in the same blue skies as the allied pilots were on that day but my cargo is not to be large bombs and a lust for the death of innocents. My cargo is to be one of hope, peace and love. Or to put it more truthfully, I Hope there is rum on board, that I get Peace from screaming kids who may be traveling on the same flight as I am and Love for those sexy stewardesses in short skirts with succulent thighs and sexy smiles.

Because of this I do not know whether or not I will be posting on my blog tomorrow but please check back just in case.

Sleep well and stay happy folks. I know I will.

No comments: