Search This Blog

3/10/2005

Reading update.

I've not been reading a hell of a lot over the last couple of weeks.

I occasionally have little periods of time when I do not read anything much more than I can possibly avoid. Mail remains unopened on the floor behind the door, Newspapers sit forlornly on the coffee table, web pages gather information at the speed of light and I plod merrily on through my life with a smile on my face.

No news is always good news.

Yesterday as I walked into town with my friend Steff I saw a Barnardos shop with a large book display in the window. I popped in and bought...
I also purchased a second hand copy of Black Grape's "It's great when youre straight. Yeah!" Which I have been singing along to as I listen to it for the first time since I last heard it years ago.

No comments: