Poto Voce.

The little voice tells me "That which you dreamed of is yours to have."

Do I dare follow a dream? Why not? An old African saying I once read states "You are the dream of someone dreaming you" Or something like that. I can't be fucked looking up the source. It's from Richard E Grant's film diary "Withnails" if you wanna look it up.

I'm drawn to the thought of life as a dream. Why the hell not? Cultures the world over talk of dreams being wisdom from the gods, Aborigibal tribes of Australia tell tales of the "dreamtime", Humanity dreams of a life where we love one another, Martin Luther King had a dream, John lennon was a dreamer and Bill Hicks said it best with.. "All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, We are all one, there is no such thing as death, Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

The dreamers are remembered. We are legion. Let the dreaming begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?