Search This Blog

3/10/2005

Poto Voce.

The little voice tells me "That which you dreamed of is yours to have."

Do I dare follow a dream? Why not? An old African saying I once read states "You are the dream of someone dreaming you" Or something like that. I can't be fucked looking up the source. It's from Richard E Grant's film diary "Withnails" if you wanna look it up.

I'm drawn to the thought of life as a dream. Why the hell not? Cultures the world over talk of dreams being wisdom from the gods, Aborigibal tribes of Australia tell tales of the "dreamtime", Humanity dreams of a life where we love one another, Martin Luther King had a dream, John lennon was a dreamer and Bill Hicks said it best with.. "All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, We are all one, there is no such thing as death, Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

The dreamers are remembered. We are legion. Let the dreaming begin.

No comments: