Hide the porno's, Momma's coming to visit.
I'm shamed. Beyond belief.
My mother came to visit me this morning to continue the torture of re-decoration. She was in the cupboards, drawers and storage spaces quicker than Michael Jackson gets into a kindergarten.
It was a frightening experience. For both of us.
I was panicking that she wouldn't discover my box of porn mags. She was worried about seeing a spider.
I thought I had all my porn hidden away well enough to evade her. It was in a locked cupboard for fucks sake! One thing I have learned is that Mothers can pick locks. Or somehow have the ability to open locked cupboards.
My mother came to visit me this morning to continue the torture of re-decoration. She was in the cupboards, drawers and storage spaces quicker than Michael Jackson gets into a kindergarten.
It was a frightening experience. For both of us.
I was panicking that she wouldn't discover my box of porn mags. She was worried about seeing a spider.
I thought I had all my porn hidden away well enough to evade her. It was in a locked cupboard for fucks sake! One thing I have learned is that Mothers can pick locks. Or somehow have the ability to open locked cupboards.
Comments