Search This Blog

3/27/2005

Celebrate!

I'm on holiday. Whoo hoo. A whole week of doing whatever I feel like doing.

It's marvelous.

Right now I'm going to roll a joint. Pardon me for a couple of minutes will you.

That's better. Now where was I? Oh yeah, I'm on holiday! But, you know this already, so why am I telling you again? Just to rub it in. That's why. Ho ho. He he, It is to laugh.

tomorrow is Easter Sunday for almost everyone I know and while they are all traipsing up and down hills to roll hard boiled eggs I'll be in my bed all day watching the entire series of Roots on DVD. Fuck all that wandering about in the hills nonsense. I'll leave all that guff to the monkeys. Enjoy the walk moron. Remember, Deep Breath, Wheeze, Deep Breath, Wheeze, Wheeze, Short breath, Wheeze, Clutch Chest, Grimace, Heart attack & Die is the correct order.

If you're gonna do it, do it right. If not, why even bother?

Carpe Diem. And a Happy Easter to you if you are so inclined.

No comments: