Search This Blog

1/28/2005

Good news for me, Useless information for you.

I got a text message from Siggi my Swedish freind today letting me know she's coming to visit me. Whooo Hooo. I'm looking forward to it with glee.

Oh Fuck. I think I'm turning into a pensioner. I just stated that I'm looking forward to something with glee. That does it. I'm putting all my efforts into getting the sack from my work. It's all their fault. Last week, for example, I was standing in the gents taking a piss and a club member, no pun intended, was informing me about how a Doctor checks your prostrate and that his arsehole has never been the same again.
I actually stood and listened. Normally I'd have screamed something obscene and walked away. Ok, so I was dick-out and pissing but that's not the point. I could have cut off the piss at the blink of an eye and been out of there quick stylee.

Working in a lawn bowling club must infect you with old cunt's disease or something.

1 comment:

Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity