Search This Blog

1/20/2005

DVD Day.

I spent all day yesterday watching DVD's while lying on the couch with my duvet. It really was a shockingly indulgent way to spend a day but I couldn't be arsed doing anything more challenging than handling a remote control.
On Tuesday afternoon I popped into Virgin in Edinburgh and splurged some £££'s on DVD's. More than I know I have a budget for but as I could die at any moment I figured why not.
I bought...
  • Totally Bill Hicks.
  • 2001 A Space odyssey.
  • The Crow. (2 Disk set)
  • Donnie Darko.
  • Withnail & I.
  • Shaun of the Dead.
  • Bill & Teds Excelent Adventure. (Double disk including, Bill & Teds Bogus journey.)
  • Richard Pryor Live (Double disk including, Stir Crazy).
  • The Matrix.
After finishing work on Tuesday at midnight I began my DVD day. My stock of chocolate, juice, Ciggies, skins & weed were arranged on the table close to hand. I finally went to bed at 8am this morning and have only surfaced from my pit ten minutes ago.

Now I have to go to work again. Bummer.

No comments: