Search This Blog

12/06/2004

Thinking of days past,

There are days when I go over and over the reasons why my Ex-girlfriend left me broken hearted. Today was one of those days.

Her name was Jennifer. She was witty, intelligent, beautiful, caring, warmhearted and gentle; And I killed the love she held in her heart for me by being an emotionally retarded shithead.
I really wanted to let her know what it was that was in my head that was making me such an island to her but did I try to let her in? Fuck no. Not until it was too late.

I want to tell her everything I felt at the time.
I want to tell her that whenever I looked at her the only thought that came into my head was "What does she see in me?"
I want to tell her why I never was able to let her into my head to see the chaos in there.
I want to tell her that when I looked at her the chaos within my head and heart stopped.
I want to tell her exactly what she meant to me.

And now it's too late... Aint hindsight a swine?

No comments: