Search This Blog

10/03/2004

A Day in the life.

Another day draws to an end. A truly uneventfull day by all measures. No major news to report.
Nada, Nil, Zero, Zip, Fuck all.

Although I did realise something. Most people are as thick as pigshit.

OK, OK, I know you knew this a long time ago but it's news to me so shut the fuck up.
What made me realise this was today when I was at work talking to my friend Mandy and we were both bitching that life isn't fair. (That's a lie really. Mandy doesn't really bitch about anything. Actually, I started bitching and she sympathised with me.)
Mandy is one of the kindest people you could ever hope to meet. No doubt. She has a sharp mind and a heart that she should be proud of. But, and this is the kicker, she has not got a boyfriend.
Being single myself I thought "Maybe me and Mandy could get together" Then I remembered that Mandy was still only fifteen. Not a good idea.
For One, I value Mandy as a friend.
For Two, It's illegal.
For Three. I'm 33 and don't know if I could put the moves on a fiteen year old.

Ten years ago though......

No comments: